Now reading...

/
0 Comments

Coucou all and welcome back to Sammyfaces

Below some of the books I've been reading as of late:

Ghana must go - A few pages to get into the flow and a few hours later I could finally rest, in between laughters and tears. Two words: Pure Joy!

1Q84 - Long time in my list after reading "Wind Up Bird Chronicle", I finally woman'd-up to start the 500+ pages book (all trilogy) . One word: Gripping! (like any Murakami!?!?)

Little Bee -  work in progress. so far having a hard time to refrain bursts of laughter in the tube/subway/underground but I know the saddest part is yet to come....

so.....What have you been reading lately?

Wishing you a fantastic weekend ahead, - snow, rain or shine- and thank you very much for stopping by!

till next time

-S

Ps: thank you guys for reading


RELATED POST

No comments: